Thursday, June 08, 2006

Some things completed....some not completed





Here are some things that I found lying around my house. The two purses are made out of shredded plastic shopping bags. I joined all of the pieces to form one giant ball of plastic yarn. Then I crocheted them into these two bags. I was really pleased with how these turned out. One of them has acrylic yarn worked into it too. This one turned out better. I'll definitly be repeating this craft. I actually intend these to be gifts for my two Rangers that are graduating high school this year and going away to university.

The black and white thingy is going to be a keyboard scarf for my daughter Amy, but since it is now summer, I feel no pressure to finish this. She has been hounding me to make this for a while. Its actually a pain in the ass!! I'm sure it'll be even more so, when it comes time to sew all the yarn end in. I still have a few more accidentals to go.

No comments: