Friday, October 13, 2006

Verb Swap...my partner has recieved.


My partner has recieved her swap package from me.....it went all the way to the UK!!!! This was a verb swap, and we had to craft items based upon our partners chosen verb. My partner chose "To Capture".


Here is a close up of the 'spiderweb' capelet from the "Stitch and Bitch" book. I made one of those beaded spiders to put in the corner. The spider is probably one of the best 'capturers' in nature.

I also captured something for her...well, not really, but I did make this little guy out of paper mache. I told my partner that he is a Canadian garden gremlin. I hope he likes his new home.

Finally, I sent her a recovered journal for her to 'capture' her thoughts. I was really pleased with everything I made for this swap.

No comments: