Saturday, March 15, 2014

Forget about it.

You know in the last post I talked about going on knitting jags? And how I went on about knitting mittens in particular? Well, forget about it. It turns out that I'm not on a mitten knitting jag at all. As soon as I posted that blog post, I stopped knitting mittens. I did, however, start knitting TOYs!!

I bought this book during a recent trip to St John's and I'm hooked. These little toys are such a blast to make and they are such a great stash buster. 
This was the first one that I knit. He's called "Meager Mouse". 

And here is small squirrel. Small squirrel ended up with a fantastic rainbow tail that I needle felted on. This one was knit for my neice who is out and proud and wanted a rainbow toy in honor of that. 
And then I knit this guy. I cannot remember his name for the life of me. 

I really think I may knit my way through this entire book. I love each little toy and they are so fast to make. They make cute gifts and they would look so cute just sitting about in my new craft room. 

No comments: