Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Presents I've been working on...



Here are some knitted Mary Jane's that I've been working on. I love this pattern-its from Berrocco. I'm hoping to have 4 pairs of these done by Christmas. I wonder will I have time?? I am taking a week off soon. Yippee!!!! But I found out last night that I'm going to St. John's on the 16th to see Kris Kristopherson. (I love my job!) So, no doubt that will cut in to crafting time but I will be able to have access to better craft supplies. So I'm really, really looking forward to it.

Here's a hat I crocheted for a young friend on mine for Christmas (won't say who, because I think she reads my blog sometimes). This pattern came from crochetville and it was the first time I did a pattern that was done around the post, for that cabled type of look. I love it, but it was kind of hard on the ole fingers.
This picture really isn't the actual colour, its closer to blue than gray.


And finally here's some jewelry that I've been working on.



I'm not really a jewelry person. I don't wear it, and don't usually like to make it, but these little 'tree of life' pendants are addicting.

No comments: