Sunday, December 02, 2007

Argosy

<


Beautiful pattern from knitty.com. I love lace, though it requires more concentration then I am able to muster sometimes. Its definitly a project for the daylight hours too. I'm knitting it from fleece artist's (yum) peter rabbit in pitcher plant colourway. I couldn't resist the colourway, especially with that name.

I am still working on my tilted duster by Norah Goughan. Very nice pattern. I'm a fan of Norah's so I'm not surprised that I like this pattern. Its a nice pattern to work on in front of the TV. I can't wait to finish this sweater. I've seen some other FOs on Ravelry and they are gorgeous.


One other thing that I finished lately is a pair of mittens for Amy. She was complaining the other day that she didnt' have any mittens. Shameful, I know. Child of a knitter - mittenless. Anyway that was remedied after a fortnight.



No pattern used for this one, I just made it up as I went along. It wasn't that hard. I used that yarn that I got in the magic yarn ball swap (from Taiwan)

No comments: