Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Christmas Gifting is over.

Thankfully. I didn't make near as many projects as I had hoped, but thats the way it usually goes. I think I'm going to start a box where I put in little knitted projects for gift giving. I am pledging to knit at least 1 gift per month. Will I keep this pledge? Only time will tell.

I did manage to make these for Greg. He was my KK at work. I always exchange gifts with him anyway. He seemed to really like these. His MIL's reaction was very funny. She couldn't understand why I didn't finish them. She told Greg that she was sure I had run out of yarn otherwise I would have knitted some tops on them. lol.

Its 'Dashing' from knitty.com. The yarn came for the Magic Yarn Ball Swap off of craftster. Print 127 I believe. I really like this yarn, I find the colour very masculine.



I've picked up the Tilted Duster by Norah Gaughan again. I had put it down during the madness of Christmas. I'm off all weekend so I hope to work on it some more.

Here is a progress shot. I heard from a poster on Ravelry that the knitpicks superwash merino had felted on her!! I haven't washed the swatch yet, but maybe I should. Not that anything will change now, just the care of this garment.

No comments: