Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Slippers





I crocheted these adorable slippers for Morgan for Easter. They are from the same design as last pair, and they are from the same yarn as my symmetric cardi - Valley Yarns Northampton. I think this will be my go to worsted weight yarn. The colours are great and the price is right.

I just cannot get over how cute they are. Seriously. Gorgeous!

In spinning news, I've spun up some corriedale that I've had in my stash for a while. Its from Etsy seller RoaringBravado and its called Frozen treats. Its funny because pastels are totally not my colours but I really like this, and I had to cast on right away.


I ended up with about 180 yards of DK weight yarn and I immediately thought that they had to become mittens. I'm not really going by a pattern or anything. I'm just basing it on a pair of mittens that Amy was given for Christmas a couple of years ago.

1 comment:

Amy Norman said...

The slippers are too cute! and the mitts are nice too. I think the thing I like most about the mitts your modeling them after is that they were lined with the nicest material inside, and the cuff was super long.