Thursday, April 02, 2009

Too Friggin' Cute



That's what these booties are. And fast too. Wow, I finished one in one dinner hour whilst watching Days of Our Lives. Yeah, I watch the soaps, so sue me. I call it mind candy.

I'm already crocheting a second pair for Morgan. Of course these will be much bigger because, hello! That boy is growing like a weed. Need proof? Here he is. Trying to grab Grampa Mclean's beer.



The pattern is from sylverdesigns.com I highly recommend this pattern. You can use just about any worsted weight yarn from your stash. I messed up my soles initially because I wasn't reading the pattern correctly. My fault, not the designer's.

Its been a while since I've crocheted anything. It feels good to be doing it again. I think I'll put down the knitting needles for a bit.

No comments: