Saturday, January 05, 2008

My Camera!

Is Broken. (Insert hysterical wail here) Its only 3 months old. I'm very upset by this. Thankfully it is still under warranty and Kev purchased extended warranty so its covered until September 2009!

I'm sending it for repairs and it may take 1 month. I don't think I can wait a month. I've ordered another from Sears. Amy's camera had died too, so she will get my new one from Sears when my other camera is fixed.

In the meantime, I thought I go through my photos and dig out some pics that I'd forgotten to post.

More Newfoundland mittens. Free Pattern from Creative Whimsy. I love these so much. I've knit 4 pairs in total now, and I'm currently working on a 5th pair. I think this will be the thing that I will always have on the needles.





These crocheted purses are from Debbie Stoller's Happy Hooker. I made these for a swap on Craftster. These are super easy to make. I really hated sewing in the lining however. I'd made these in October, and didn't finish the linings til December!



This Hello Kitty Skirt was also made for a swap. I really wish I had crocheted a red lace trim around the edge of the skirt, but I ran out of time.






On the Fifth Day of Christmas my swap partner gave to me...5 Golden Snitches. Yes, this is what I made for my swap partner for Day 5 of the '12 Days of Christmas Swap'. This was a very large swap, but so worth it.

No comments: