Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Thats one of the few things I can remember from the old 'Incredible Hulk' series from when I was a kid. My hands were the exact same shade of green for a period yesterday. Again with the green Kool Aid. This time there were close to 60 packs of the stuff. I am liking the colour much better now, but will I be able to wear this colour?


Let me tell you that when you are opening 60 packs of this stuff you inadvertently inhale some of it. Lets just say that is makes for ah...erm.......interesting nose blowing later.



So, here are some pictures of the previous colour dyed with about 20 packs of Kool Aid.





Here is the colour now.




Incredible isn't it? This is all the corriedale that I spun myself during the Tour de Fleece.

Oh, and here is a nicer picture of my finished 'Spring Forwards' I really love them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome color!!