Saturday, August 05, 2006

Craftster Challenge 14

Even though I said I wouldn't.............I couldn't resist. I just had to enter something in the latest craftster challenge. You had to make something itty bitty. Like 2 inches itty bitty. I know I'm not going to win, or even get any votes for that matter, but there is something about these challenges that just compels me to enter. So without further adeu (how the hell do you spell that word??) here is my mini etch-a-sketch





Something else that I can't resist on Craftster....Swapping. Oh yeah!! I've signed up for another swap. This time its the 5 senses swap. You pick a colour, as does your partner and you have to craft 5 seperate things that appeal to each of the 5 senses. I hope I don't get partnered with someone who has picked gray. God, I can't even think of a smell or taste for gray, maybe cigarette ashes or something. I hope for a cheerful colour (anything but gray). I picked pink, not sure why. But I wear alot of pink.

No comments: