Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have been busy.......honest.

So I haven't posted any FO here for a while, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been doing anything. I've been crafting up a storm for my swap partner from London, Ontario "Roses are Red". I don't want to post anything here on the off chance that she may stumble upon this and ruin the suprise.

Amy is partacking in a swap as well. An ipod cozy one, and I've helped her with that, hmmm...maybe I'll post a picture of the one that we have finished. Its really cool. Knitted in yellow and red curling ribbon and lined in yellow cotton. It has a big ole clip on it too, so the recieving partner can hook it onto her belt loops or whatever.

All I can say is, I love this swapping business. My girl "roses are red" has sent my package already!! I still have a little work to do yet though.

No comments: