Wednesday, March 04, 2009

How much do I love Montreal?


Within 1 hour of being in the city, this is what our hotel room looked like. I can honestly say that I'm not a Montreal Canadiens fan. I did cheer for them for the 2 years that Michael Ryder was with them, but I didn't really like how they treated him towards the end. I vowed not to cheer for them again. But, it is so hard to resist the energy in that city. Plus Kev is a die hard fan who will likely be buried in a Montreal hockey jersey. Its kind of hard to resist that kind of passion. We had a ball at the game. I even think Amy was cheering for the Habs towards the end of the game.

We had such a great visit to this great city. I found the people to be so warm and friendly, which you don't often find in a big city - world traveller that I am. And the yarn stores. Oh. My. God. I spent way, way, way too much money. I'll show a few of my purchases. Thats just a few. It started to get embarrassing.



No comments: